FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Convenient fork truck work platforms quickly and safely raise maintenance personnel where they are needed.
- Attaches to fork truck by inserting forks into fork pockets and securing platform to fork truck
- Fork locks secure platform to forks and a 36" long safety restraint with hook attaches platform to fork truck
- 42" high handrail with 21" high mid-rail on three sides
- 60" high expanded metal backing on fourth side (84" high backing to meet California OSHA specifications on models with suffix -84B)
- Includes diamond plate platform
- The usable fork pockets are 7-3/4" W x 3-7/8" H in rear and 7-3/4" W x 1-7/8" H in front
- A maximum of two people can be in the work platform at one time
- Uniform weight capacity is 1,000 lbs. evenly distributed
- Welded steel construction
- Baked-in powder-coated toughness
- The full featured units include an emergency stop button kit and web lanyard with safety harness
Vestil model numbers in red ship within 48 hours.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!