FOB: Midwest warehouse
Big Joe's 6,000 lbs. capacity WRT60-2736 AC Series Rider Electric Power Pallet Truck has been designed to provide high productivity, reliability and low operating cost.
Powered by a large AC drive motor that can propel the unit to 9 mph, the WRT60-2736 will allow operators to move more product per hour. Since there are no moving parts in the drive motor many maintenance expenses are eliminated over the equipment's lifecycle.
AC Series Rider Electric Power Pallet Truck Specifications
• 24volt ZAPI AC transistor control
• Large high torque AC drive motor
• Heavy duty Comer transmission
• Shaft mounted electromechanical brake
• Ergonomic handle with lift, lower, and infinitely variable speed control
• Ergonomic high-speed bar with lift, lower, horn and high-speed controls
• Safety reversing switch, dual horn controls and tiller release brake
• Battery discharge indicator with hour meter
• Key switch to limit access to approved personnel
• 6000 lbs.
• Compartment: 31.12” x 13.12” x 31.62
• Anderson 175 Gray—A-11 Min/Max battery weight 975/1500lbs.
• Variable 0 mph up to 9.0 mph empty
• Variable 0 mph up to 6.5 mph loaded
• 1528 lbs. Chassis Only
• Drive: 10" x 4" polyurethane
• Stability Caster Wheels: 2 - 3.9" x 2.5" polyurethane
• Load: 2 - 3.25" x 6.5" polyurethane
Heavy-duty, 24-Volt system for demanding warehouse applications. The programmable ZAPI traction control and matching drive motor provide high performance throughout the entire speed range. Travel speed remains constant relative to throttle position regardless of load. Separately fused power control circuits, quick disconnect EPD power cut off, hour meter/battery discharge indicator combination gauge complete the system. Power configurations and diagnostic features are standard.
Heavy duty pump motor with center mounted lift cylinder. Heavy-duty, pump unit, motor, hydraulic reservoir, solenoid and gear pump. Integral pressure compensated flow control valve regulates lowering speeds.
The vertically mounted drive motor is directly mounted to the gear housing. Oil-bathed hypoid bevel gear drive train with tapered roller bearings transfers power to the axle. State of the art optimized gear technology supplies advantages such as minimal envelope circle, zero maintenance, low noise level, high efficiency and high performance. The regenerative electromagnetic brake is mounted on motor armature shaft multiplying the braking power through the transmission. The brake is applied when control arm is in the vertical or horizontal handle position. The system features anti-rollback and neutral braking.
Pallet entry slide allows easy pallet entry by lifting the fork up and over bottom board. Eight easily accessed grease zerks for ease of maintenance. Tapered extended fork tip design is available on double pallet handling models.
• 24-Volt regenerative braking
• Large AC traction motor
• Microcellular rubber floor mat
• Two-piece powerhead cover
• Tapered fork tips w/entry skid plate
• Programmable performance travel / plugging / braking
• Ergonomic high-speed bar
NOTE: Ship-In Commission is $300.00 (when applicable)
Equipment sold to a location where it cannot be directly installed and serviced will result in the addition of a seller's fee/ship-in commission on the corresponding invoice.