FOB Midwest Warehouse
Quickly and safely raise your maintenance team – and their tools – on platforms with plenty of room to get the job done.
Disclaimer from Vestil:
- Easily attaches to the fork truck by inserting the forks into the fork pockets and
securing the platform to the truck.
- 2" square tube construction.
- For extra strength, base and 4" side curbs are formed from one piece of
- Slip-resistant surface and fork pocket openings on the deck.
- Safety pins behind each fork and heavy duty chains welded to the back frame of the platform that secure around the fork carriage.
- Built-in pin safety lock on hinged gate.
- Highly visible safety yellow painted finish.
Per ANSI B56-1-2005 section 7.37.3, the floor dimensions of the platform attachment cannot exceed 2X the load center distance listed on the truck data plate nor have a width greater than the overall width of the truck (measured across the load bearing wheels) plus 250mm on either side. The backs on all work platforms backs have 1/2"-13 FEM to meet CAOSHA standards for the industrial trucks.
As long as the customers truck meets these requirements, they should meet the requirements set forth by OSHA to have a new data plate created for their fork truck. Vestil makes no guarantees as to the fork truck manufacturer generating a new date plate as required by OSHA.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!