FOB - Midwest Warehouse
Lead Time 5-7 days
Skid Steer Drum Handler allows the operator to handle drums at reclamation areas, construction landfills and any other location where drums and loaders are necessary. The drum handler hydraulically clamps and dumps most drums (18"-28" diameter). Constant hydraulic pressure secures the load, making the unit excellent for salvage operations. Includes rubberlined jaws, hoses, and standard ½" quick couplers and 360 degree rotation both directions.
**Note: The clamp/unclamp feature is accomplished by activating the selector valve (via a rope pull) on top of the frame.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Functions by clamping and rotating the drum barrel.
- Easily handle drums and cylinders.
- The universal back plate is set up for Case and Bobcat skid-steer loaders, but can easily be adapted on request for other mount in frame types on other brands.
- The top flange is made into a step, complete with non-slip safety strip.
- Overall Length: 45”
- Overall Width: 52”
- Jaw Size: 9 x 15”
- 2,000-lbs. load capacity.