The J2-126 "JOEY" Low Level Order Picker combines the compact design and exceptional manuverability of our J1 Task Support Vehicle with attributes of a ounterbalanced forklift. The result is a versatile machine that can be used for low level order picking, and staging of pallets.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- 24V - travel controller: infinitely variable
- Drive Motor: AC
- Electronic power steering
- Battery compartment size: 29.1" x 11" x 30"
- Connector: Anderson 175 gray
- Drive Tire: 9" x 3" polyurethane
- Stability Casters: (2) 3" x 2" polyurethane
- Load Wheels:
- J2-126: (2) 6" x 4.7" polyurethane
- Digital dash with battery discharge indicator, hour meter, directional indicator, and operator selectable speed control (4-speed)
- Right-hand operator controls: Ergonomic flip down armrest, fingertip lift/lower buttons, travel, horn, key switch and emergency power disconnect
- Left-hand operator controls: Ergonomic flip down armrest 360° tiller steering control
- J2-126 features platform level forks with pallet clamp.
- Single piece powerhead cover
- Non-marking Tires and Wheels: load, drive and stability
- Regenerative braking - neutral braking
- Red flashing warning light
- Dual side-entry operators compartment - 9" step height
- J2-12672 Capacity:
- Forks: 2000 lbs @ 24" load center
- Operator Platform: 300 lbs
- Side-gate battery extraction
- Fork dimensions:
- ANSI B56.1/OSHA Compliant. (Due to maximum elevation, J2-126 includes overhead guard)