J2-126 JOEY Low Level Order Pickers
Manufacturer: Big Joe
FOB: Midwest warehouse
The J2 "JOEY" Mid Level Order Pickers combine the compact design and exceptional maneuverability of the J1 Task Support Vehicle with attributes of a counterbalanced forklift. The result is a versatile machine that can be used for mid level order picking, and staging of pallets.
Utilizing many of the same reliable components as the J1, the J2 Mid Level Order Pickers come in two configurations. The J2-126 can elevate an operator to 132" and attain fork elevations of 126". The J2 Mid Level Order Pickers require a tether and harness to be worn and come with both an overhead guard and pallet clamp. J2 vehicles offers travel speeds up to 4.5 mph at ground level with speed reduction based on elevation to slow speed at maximum height.
J2 Joey vehicles can be used to effectively order pick from mid level locations and improve access to pick faces close to the floor. Travel is provided by a high efficiency AC drive motor on each unit that can be programmed through the onboard LCD dash. Power comes from a 340AH industrial battery.
- 24V travel controller: infinitely variable
- Drive motor: AC with electronic power steering
- Automatic travel speed reduction when elevated
- Battery compartment size: 29.1" x 11" x 30"
- Connector: Anderson 175 Gray
- Drive tire: 10" x 3.5" polyurethane
- Load wheels: (2) 6.5" x 4.7" rubber
- Stability casters: (2) 3" x 2" polyurethane
- Digital dash w/battery discharge indicator, hour meter, directional indicator, and operator selectable speed control 4-speed
- Right-hand operator controls: Ergonomic flip down armrest, fingertip lift/lower buttons, travel, horn, key switch and emergency power disconnect
- Left-hand operator controls: Ergonomic flip down armrest 360° tiller steering control
- Platform level forks with clamp
- Single piece powerhead cover
- Non-marking tires and wheels: load, drive and stability
- Regenerative braking — neutral braking
- Red flashing warning light
- Dual side-entry operators compartment — 9" step height
- Forks: 2000 lbs. at 24" load center
- Operator platform capacity: 300 lbs.
- Side-gate battery extraction
- Fork dimensions: 42" x 4" x 1.5"
- ANSI B56/OSHA Compliant
NOTE: Ship-In Commission is $400.00 (when applicable)
Equipment sold to a location where it cannot be directly installed and serviced will result in the addition of a seller's fee/ship-in commission on the corresponding invoice.