J1-192 JOEY Task Support Vehicle/Order Picking Machine
Manufacturer: Big Joe
FOB: Midwest warehouse
The J1 "JOEY" Task Support Vehicle combines attributes of elevating work platforms, order pickers and tuggers in a compact vehicle design.
Developed as an alternative to rolling ladders or other larger equipment, the Joey can support tasks from general overhead maintenance to order picking.
The J1-192 can elevate an operator up to as much as 192” from the floor, turn around in as little as 72", and can be driven at height to move from task to task. Travel is provided by a high efficiency AC drive motor that can be programmed through the onboard LCD dash, while power comes from an industrial battery and external charger.
- 24V travel controller: infinitely variable
- Drive motor: AC with electronic power steering
- Battery compartment: 32" x 11" x 30"
- Connector: Anderson 175 Gray
- Drive tire: (1) 9" x 3" polyurethane
- Stability caster: (2) 3" x 2" polyurethane
- Rear wheels: (2) 8" x 3" non-marking rubber
- Digital dash w/battery discharge indicator, hour meter, directional indicator, and operator selectable speed control 4-speed
- Right-hand operator controls: Ergonomic flip down armrest, fingertip lift/lower buttons, travel, horn, key switch and emergency power disconnect
- Left-hand operator controls: Ergonomic flip down armrest 360° tiller steering control
- Mechanical brake release
- Separate drive and elevation controls
- Automatic travel speed reduction when elevated
- Audible alarm when guardrail is raised
- Regenerative braking — neutral braking
- Red flashing warning light
- Dual side-entry operators compartment — 9" step height
- J1 total vehicle capacity: 1000 lbs. up to 126" elevation
- Operator compartment 29" wide x 21.4" long — 300 lbs.
- Front work platform: 31.5" wide x 20.5" long — 500 lbs.
- Rear work tray: 26" wide x 13.6" long — 200 lbs.
- Note: Vehicle capacity reduced at elevations above 126".
- Hide-away rear work tray
- Side-gate battery extraction
- I-beam mast design with dual lifting chains
- Single piece powerhead cover
- Non-marking tires and wheels: load, drive and stability
- ANSI 92.6/OSHA Compliant
- US Patents D730,614; D733,389; D733,390; D734,589; 9,440,830 B2
NOTE: Ship-In Commission is $500.00 (when applicable)
Equipment sold to a location where it cannot be directly installed and serviced will result in the addition of a seller's fee/ship-in commission on the corresponding invoice.