FOB: Midwest warehouse
J1-126 "JOEY" Task Support Vehicle combines attributes of elevating work platforms, order pickers and tuggers in a compact and capable vehicle design. Developed as an alternative to rolling ladders or other larger equipment, the Joey can support tasks from general overhead maintenance to order picking.
- 24V - Travel Controller: infinitely variable
- Drive Motor: AC Electronic power steering
- Battery Compartment Size:
- J1-126: 29.1" x 7.9" x open
- Connector: Anderson 175 gray
- Drive Tire: 9" tall x 3" wide polyurethane
- Stability Caster: (2) 2.5" Tall x 2" wide polyurethane
- Rear Wheels: (2) 8" tall x 3" wide polyurethane
- Digital dash w/ battery discharge indicator, hour meter, directional indicator and operator selectable speed control 4-Speed
- Right-hand Operator Controls: Ergonomic flip down armrest fingertip lift/lower buttons, travel, horn, key switch and emergency power disconnect
- Left-hand Operator Controls: Ergonomic flip down arm rest 360° tiller steering control
- Patents Pending
- Separate drive and elevation controls
- Automatic travel speed reduction when elevated
- Audible alarm when guardrail is raised
- Regenerative braking - neutral braking
- Red flashing warning light
- Dual side-entry operators compartment - 9" step height
- TSV total capacity: 1000 lbs.
- Operator Platform 29" wide x 21.5" long - 300 lbs
- Front Work Platform: 31.5" wide x 20.5" long - 500 lbs
- Rear Work Tray: 26" wide x 13.6" long 200 lbs
- Hide-away rear work tray
- Slide-gate battery extraction
- I-beam mast design with dual lifting chains
- Single piece powerhead cover
- Non-Marking Tires and Wheels: load, drive and stability
- ANSI/OSHA Compliant
- All measurements shown are in standard "inch" units
24 Month/2000 Hour Limited Warranty comes standard with these models.
Note: Optional equipment at listed prices must be purchased at time of chassis purchase. Aftermarket prices are higher.
NOTE: Ship-In Commission is $500.00 (when applicable)
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
Equipment sold to a location where it cannot be directly installed and serviced will result in the addition of a seller's fee/ship-in commission on the corresponding invoice.