IBH1518 In-Between Handling Lift Truck
Manufacturer: Big Joe
FOB: Midwest warehouse
The original in-between handling vehicle, the IBH manual straddle stacker continues to be one of Big Joe's most popular models. The simple design and functionality of the IBH make it a great choice for work positioning, transport and storage duties where powered lift is all you need.
Available in a wide variety of configurations and with optional add-on accessories, the IBH can be specifically tailored to meet the needs of your application. When matched correctly to meet the mission, the IBH can provide a huge amount of utility for little cost.
If you’re looking for a basic rugged vehicle that can accomplish a variety of tasks, choose one of the Big Joe IBH manual straddle stackers.
- 12-Volt electrical system
- DC lift motor
- Battery pack with 8 amp built-in charger
- 12V 125 AH polycase industrial battery
- Caster wheels: (2) 6" x 3" steel
- Load wheels: (2) 4" x 2" steel
- Dual floor locks, adjustable and slip resistant
- Infinitely variable lowering valve
- Lift and lower controls on dashboard
- Screen guard
- Key switch
- Dual lifting chains
- Single piece steel access cover
- Fixed straddle legs
- Fork size—rigid (R) carriage: 26.25" L x 5.37" W x 4.5" lowered height
- Fork size—adjustable (A and T) carriage: 30" L x 4" W x 1.25" lowered height (A) and 30" L x 4" W x 1.75" lowered height (T)
- Carriage dimensions—rigid (R) carriage: 13.5" tall x 26" wide
- Carriage dimensions—adjustable (A and T) carriage: 14.5" tall x 29" wide
Note: Optional equipment at listed prices must be purchased at time of chassis purchase. Aftermarket prices are higher.