FOB: Midwest Warehouse
These easy to use plastic drum handlers are designed to handle odd-shaped plastic drums. Includes safety restraint for securing unit to the fork truck. Durable powder coat finish.
Model FPDL-8-L features:
Model FPDL-11-H features:
- Adjustable arms that are designed to fit 55-gallon tapered round bottom plastic drums.
- Low drum attachment point allows for use with both open and closed head drums.
- A ratchet strap is supplied to secure the drum to the unit when traveling over rough terrain.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Top lip plastic drum lifter for use with 30- and 55-gallon plastic closed head drums.
- 7-5/8" wide and 2-9/16" high usable fork tubes on 20-1/2" centers.
- High drum attachment point for use with top lip at least 3/16" high.
- Will also work with steel and fiber drums.