FOB: Midwest warehouse
- 24-Volt travel controller: infinitely variable
- Drive Motor: AC
- Battery Compartment: 26.78" x 9.06" x open
- Connector: Anderson 175 Gray
- Drive tire: (1) 9" x 3" smooth polyurethane
- Load wheel: (2) 10" x 4" polyurethane
- Control handle: thumb control travel function
- Lift and lowering controls in handle
- Battery discharge indicator, hour meter, key switch
- Belly button reversing switch
- Anti-roll back and "neutral" braking
- Regenerative braking
- Mast: I-beam construction
- ITA fork carriage — 16.25" tall x 32" wide
- Fork length: 42" standard length
- Load backres — 36" tall
- Tilting fork carriage — 4° back 2° forward
- Automatic high speed travel cut out
Note: Derate 400 lbs. above 128".
NOTE: Since these trucks do not have straddle legs they can easily navigate docks to load and unload trailers and stack pallets in tighter areas than ride on equipment as substantially less cost.
Note: Optional equipment at listed prices must be purchased at time of chassis purchase. Aftermarket prices are higher.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!