FOB: Midwest warehouse
Compact lift trucks are designed to lift material to and from shelves, move office equipment, and install ceiling/wall appliances.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Standard design
- Fixed straddle width: 12-3/4" (I.D.) / 21" (O.D.)
- Constructed of durable steel and aluminum
- The rugged 4" wide by 1-3/4" thick steel forks measure 22" long (20-1/2" O.D.)
- Operated by a hand-crank winch that features a reversible handle and a hold-down device for securing the carriage during transport
- Forks raise 1" per complete hand crank rotation
- The non-adjustable forks can be inverted to provide different height ranges
- Two (2) non-marking rear wheels, two (2) front swivel casters